If you have a dispute with a business in Miami-Dade County, you can file a consumer complaint.
Miami-Dade County conducts free sessions on how to file small claims.
If you worked in Miami-Dade County and were not paid, you can receive assistance in making your claim.
Filing a declaration of domestic partnership allows for visitation rights at health care, correctional and juvenile facilities among registered couples.
Motor Vehicle Repair License
Vehicle Immobilization (Booting) License
Motor Vehicle Title Loan Business License
Water Remetering Licenses
Moving Business License
Pain Management Clinic License
Personal Injury Protection Medical Providers License
Communication Service Providers (CSP)
Swimming Pool Cleaner Registration
Next Small Claims Court presentation is Oct. 10
Free sessions are being conducted throughout Miami-Dade County on how to file in Small Claims Court.
Helpful shopping safety tips to keep you protected
Stay alert while you are out shopping. Here are some safety tips to keep you and your belongings from harm.
Learn about ways to report types of fraud to county and federal agencies.
Online Shopping Tips
As we purchase more items online, read about many ways to ensure a safe transaction.
Learn who to contact if you think you've been the victim of foreclosure fraud.
Don't Become a Victim
Get tips on who to trust and what to watch out for when making transactions.
To enable sustainable economic growth through smart regulatory strategies and business expansion efforts.
Our responsibilities include:
- Enforcement of building codes and zoning regulations. Issuing of contractor licenses and approvals of construction materials and products. Protection of environmental and historic resources.
- Review of land development and construction permit applications for compliance with applicable building, zoning, environmental and public works codes, and with the County's Comprehensive Development Master Plan.
- Promotion of fair competition through consumer protection efforts (licensing, enforcement and mediation), and consumer education efforts focused on youth and families.
- Development and implementation of economic development strategies for the County overall as well as sector-specific initiatives in the agricultural, entertainment and trade industries.
- Economic research, land use planning and sustainability initiatives to enable sound economic development and policies.