Nov. 6 General Election
The General and Municipal election took place Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
- See election results.
- View your customized sample ballot.
- View the notice of candidate and/or referendum withdrawals in Bal Harbour, El Portal, Biscayne Park and North Bay Village.
- View the full text of the proposed constitutional amendments/revisions that will appear on the ballot. (Español) (Kreyòl)
- Notice of Hearing Election Recount.
- View the Sample Ballot, Canvassing Board Schedule, Notice of Special Election, Pre-Election Report and Signature Update Notice.
- Find out if you were affected by the temporary and permanent polling place changes.
- Check out the General Election Polling Places.
- View the Resource Allocation Report for the 2018 General Election.
- View the full text of the General Election ballot, which includes municipal candidates and questions.
- Submit your ballot in person before 7 p.m. at the Miami-Dade Elections Department or the Elections Branch Office in the Stephen P. Clark Center lobby.
- Go to your polling place and return your ballot, which will be marked canceled. You can then vote at your polling place.
- If you do not return your ballot and want to vote at your polling place, the election board must confirm your ballot has not been received. If that cannot be determined, you will be isued a provisional ballot.
- Track your vote-by-mail ballot.
- The deadline to be registered to vote, or to change political parties, was Tuesday, October 9.
- The deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot was Wednesday, October 31.
- From Monday, October 22 to Sunday, November 4, 28 early voting locations were open. See the full early voting schedule.