Prepare for the General Election on November 6
The General and Municipal elections will take place Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
- The General Election ballot is very lengthy. Prepare in advance.
- View your customized sample ballot. There are a lot of candidates and a lot of questions, which means a long ballot. Start preparing now.
- View the Sample Ballot, Canvassing Board Schedule, Notice of Special Election, Pre-Election Report, and Signature Update Notice.
- The deadline to be registered to vote, or to change political parties, is Tuesday, October 9.
- The deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot is Wednesday, October 31.
- Find out if you were affected by the temporary and permanent polling place changes.
- Check out the General Election Polling Places.
- Why wait? Vote early! From Monday, October 22 to Sunday, November 4, 28 early voting locations will be open. See the full early voting schedule.
- View the Resource Allocation Report for the 2018 General Election.
- View the full text of the General Election ballot, which includes municipal candidates and questions.
- View the notice of candidate and/or referendum withdrawal in Bal Harbour, El Portal, and North Bay Village.
- View the full text of the proposed constitutional amendments/revisions that will appear on the ballot. (Español) (Kreyòl).
- See Vote-by-Mail Ballot and Early Voting Statistics.