Annual Report to Bondholders 2019
Annual reports to bondholders cover all outstanding municipal bonds issued by Miami-Dade County through the end of the fiscal year on September 30th, and all relevant updated information on Miami-Dade County as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission. These disclosure documents should continue to instill confidence with the investment community as they continue to invest in Miami-Dade county's municipal bonds.
General Obligation Bonds
General obligation bonds are general obligations of the County and are payable from unlimited ad valorem taxes on all taxable real and tangible personal property within the County (excluding exempt property as required by Florida law).
The full faith, credit and taxing power of the County are irrevocably pledged for the prompt payment of both principal of and interest on the bonds as they become due and payable. Pursuant to the Florida Constitution, there is no limit on the amount of ad valorem taxes a county may levy for the payment of General obligation bonds.
Special Obligation Bonds/Notes
Special obligation bonds /notes are special and limited obligations of the County, payable solely from and secured by pledged funds.
The bonds/notes do not constitute general obligations or indebtedness of the County within the meaning of any constitutional or statutory provision or limitation and the County is not directly, indirectly or contingently obligated to levy any ad valorem taxes or to make any appropriation for the payment of the bonds/notes, except from the pledged funds.
Neither the full faith and credit nor the taxing power of the County, the State of Florida or any political subdivision of either of them is pledged to the payment of the bonds/notes.
- Table of Contents
- Table of Organization
- Board of County Commissioners
- General Information on Miami-Dade County
- Continuing Disclosure and Investment Policy
- Bond Consultants
General Obligation Bonds
- General Obligation Bonds (information)
- Criminal Justice Program
- Parks Program
- Public Health Trust Program
- Building Better Communities Program (BBC)
Special Obligation Bonds
- Special Obligation Bonds (information)
- Budget and Appropriate Bonds
- Convention Development Tax Receipts
- County Court Pledge Filing and Service Charge Revenues
- Professional Sports Tax Receipts
- Public Service Tax Receipts
- Stormwater Utility Fees
- Aviation - General Obligation Bonds
- Aviation - Revenue
- Public Health Trust Facilities
- Rickenbacker Causeway Tolls
- Seaport - General Obligation
- Seaport - Revenue
- Solid Waste System
- Transit System
- Water & Sewer System