Ride Transit to the 2018 Miami Marathon and Half Marathon starting line at American Airlines Arena on Sunday, Jan. 28.
Metrorail and Metromover services begin at 4 a.m. and free parking will be available at all the Metrorail garages and surface lots.
To get to the marathon:
- Take Metrorail to Government Center station
- Transfer to Metromover Inner Loop
- For the starting line, exit Metromover at Freedom Tower or College/Bayside station.
- For the finish line, exit Metromover at Bayfront Park or College/Bayside station.
On January 28, trains will depart from Palmetto, Dadeland South and Miami International Airport stations at 4 a.m. Metrorail will provide regular Sunday service with the following frequency:
- Trains departing from Dadeland South Station will depart every 15 minutes between 4 a.m. and 6 a.m. Regular Sunday service will resume after 6 a.m.
- Trains departing from Palmetto Station will depart at 4 a.m., 4:17 a.m., then every 30 minutes until 5:47 a.m. Regular Sunday service will resume after 5:47 a.m.
- Trains departing from Miami International Airport Station will depart at 4 a.m., 4:23 a.m., 4:46 a.m., then every 30 minutes until 5:46 a.m. Regular Sunday service will resume after 5:46 a.m.
Buy a Transit Pass
Paying your fare
EASY Tickets can be conveniently purchased at the Miami-Dade Transit booth inside the Health & Fitness Expo that will take place January 26-27, 2018 at Mana Wynwood, 318 NW 23rd St., Miami, FL 33127.
Also available is the EASY Pay app, which allows anyone to turn their smartphone into a mobile ticket. Visit EASY Pay for more information.