Miami-Dade County offices will close Monday, Feb. 18 to observe Presidents Day. Read about service changes on the holiday and take part in events planned during the long weekend.
- Miami-Dade County administrative offices will be closed.
- Libraries will be closed Sunday, Feb. 17 and Monday, Feb. 18.
- Miami-Dade Transit will run on a regular schedule.
- Solid Waste Management will be offering regularly-scheduled waste and recycling service.
- The Pet Adoption and Protection Center will be closed. Cats being presented for Trap, Neuter, Return (TNR) Services must be dropped off no later than Feb. 15, in order to allow for proper recovery and safe return to the community. Services will resume on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
- Open Your Heart and Your Home Feb. 9-17
All pets 4 months and older will be 50 percent off at the Pet Adoption and Protection Center.
- Art Wynwood Feb. 14-18
Art Wynwood will continue to showcase a dynamic array of works, featuring emerging talent from the contemporary market, mid-career artists, blue chip contemporary, post-war and modern masters.
- Miami International Boat Show Feb. 14-18
More than 1,200 boats on land and in water will be exhibited at Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin. Enjoy boating workshops, daily seminars, entertainment and dining.
- Coconut Grove Arts Festival Feb. 16-18
The Coconut Grove Art Festival is legendary: a weekend filled with live music, exquisite food, fun outdoor entertainment, and, of course, art.
- Kite Day at Haulover Park Feb. 16-18
The sky over Miami Beach will display a marvelous array of colors and figures from hundreds of kites in the air during the 26th annual Kite Day Festival.