The current outdoor water restrictions apply to all:
- Watering is not permitted between the hours of 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hand watering using a hose with an automatic shut-off nozzle is allowed anytime to maintain a healthy landscape.
- These restrictions apply for all including those with wells.
Residents and businesses with an odd-numbered address (house number ending in 1,3,5,7,9):
- Lawn watering is permitted on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 10 a.m.
Residents and businesses with an even-numbered address (house number ending in 0,2,4,6,8), no street address, or who water both even and odd addresses within the same zones, including multi-family unites and homeowner associations.
- Watering is permitted on Thursdays and Sundays from 4 p.m. to 10 a.m.
These are the exceptions:
- Boat and car washing should be done on grassy surface
- Pressure cleaning of paved surface
- Decorative fountains, swimming pools or water slides
- Users of 100% reclaimed water
- Agricultural facilities may have a permit from the South Florida Water Management District allowing them to water daily
- Newly planted landscape can water every day except Fridays for the first 90 days of installation during the corresponding hours.
For more questions, call the 311 Contact Center.