The current outdoor water restrictions apply to all:
- Watering is not permitted between the hours of 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hand-watering with one hose that is fitted with an automatic shut off nozzle is allowed for 10 minutes per day.
- These restrictions apply for all including those with wells.
Residents with an odd-numbered address (house number ending in 1,3,5,7,9):
- Watering is permitted on Wednesdays and Saturdays from midnight to 10 a.m. and/or 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Residents with an even-numbered address (house number ending in 0,2,4,6,8):
- Watering is permitted on Thursdays and Sundays from midnight to 10 a.m. and/or 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
These are the exceptions:
- Boat and car washing should be done on grassy surface
- Pressure cleaning of paved surface
- Decorative fountains, swimming pools or water slides
- Users of 100% reclaimed water
- Agricultural facilities may have a permit from the South Florida Water Management District allowing them to water daily
- Newly planted landscape can water every day except Fridays for the first 90 days of installation during the corresponding hours.
For more questions, call the 311 Contact Center.