Find the extra support needed to make regular exercise and healthy lifestyle planning a priority in your healthy-living routine with the free Arthritis Intervention Program.
Start enjoying the proven benefits that include:
- reduced joint pain and fatigue
- strengthen muscles
- increased flexibility
- boosted mood
- overall sense of well-being
Choose among three classes:
- Walk With Ease: walking group that meets three times a week for six weeks
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program: water exercise class that meets twice a week for six weeks
- Active Living Every Day: personalized healthy-lifestyle planning that meets once a week for 12 weeks
Classes will take place at select Active Older Adults Recreation hubs and pools. See class locations, schedules and descriptions. You must register in advance at the class location selected.
For more information, call Allan Tavss, Active Older Adults program coordinator, at 786-372-9701 or learn more about the Miami-Dade Parks' Rx4Health Program.