The Miami-Dade County Workforce Housing Development Program is a voluntary program that provides density bonuses and other incentives for the development of workforce housing. Workforce housing is defined as housing that is affordable to families whose incomes are within 60% to 140% of the County's area median income as reported by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development and adjusted to family size ($42,600 to $99,400, respectively, for a family of four).
Developers interested in participating in the Workforce Housing Development Program should become familiar with the approval process.
- Implementing Order No. IO 3-60
- Workforce Housing Ordinance
- Workforce Housing application process flow chart
- Summary of the Workforce Housing Program Guidelines
For more information about the program, call Rosa Davis at 305-375-1806.
- Payment in Lieu Schedule - 2016
- Minor Statistical Areas Map for Payment in Lieu
- Sales Price and Income Limits
- Rental Price and Income Limits