Father's Day is every day, but marking the occasion on Sunday, June 16 gives us a chance to make sure he knows how awesome the fathers in our life are. Celebrate them with a fishing trip, EcoAdventure tour, sightseeing and more. Happy Father's Day!
- The Father's Day Fishing Cruise leaves at 1 p.m. from Deering Estate. Enjoy the smooth waters of Biscayne Bay on the Pelican Skipper Catamaran.
- Have a bellyful of laughs watching Summer Shorts at the Adrienne Arsht Center
- The Summer Savings Pass offers unlimited visits to Zoo Miami, Miami Seaquarium, Lion Country Safari and the Museum of Discovery and Science now through Sept. 30.
- Take transit on Father's Day to Marlins Park and watch the Miami Marlins battle the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Spend the day at Crandon Park in Key Biscayne, where you can rent kayaks, canoes and kite boards, go on EcoAdventure tours, or hang out at the beach.