County public education campaigns earn praise
August 4, 2017 — Communications Department
Miami-Dade County has won three Platinum and three Gold 2017 dotCOMM Awards for creating original public awareness campaigns. Managed by the Communications Department, these campaigns harness the power of digital media using a cost-effective approach to maximize reach.
- Fight the Bite video – Integrated Marketing
- I Like Big Mutts video – Informational
- Open Enrollment – HR Benefits
- Cruise Capital of the World video – Informational
- Heads up, Miami – Integrated Marketing
- What’s New in #OurCounty Florida: Mission Everglades video – News & Information
Three other campaigns earned honorable mentions:
- What’s New in #OurCounty: Frost Science Museum video – News & Information
- I Voted! Primary Election 2016 video – Government
- EcoAdventures Rebranding – Digital Branding and Marketing
dotCOMM Awards is an international competition honoring excellence in web creativity and digital communication. The competition spotlights the role of creatives in the dynamic, constantly evolving web.