Take Metrobus Route 297 to Hard Rock Stadium during the Miami Dolphins football season.
Service will only run two hours before and after each game. All games start at 1 p.m.
- Sept. 9 Miami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans
- Sept. 23 Miami Dolphins vs. Oakland Raiders
- Oct. 14 Miami Dolphins vs. Chicago Bears
- Oct. 21 Miami Dolphins vs. Detroit Lions
- Nov. 4 Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets
- Dec. 2 Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills
- Dec. 9 Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots
- Dec. 23 Miami Dolphins vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
How to get there:
- Take Metrorail to Earlington Heights Station and transfer to Metrobus Route 297.
- Route 297 operates on a limited stop schedule and ends at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
- You can also catch Route 297 on NW 27th Ave by Brownsville Metrorail Station or at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Metrorail Station. The route will not stop at the Miami-Dade College North Campus Station.
- Before game time, service will only be running Northbound toward the stadium. After the games finishes, there will only be Southbound service toward Earlington Heights.
- The first bus will arrive at the stadium two hours before kickoff, with frequency every 15 minutes.