Grab a bag and a shovel, and scoop up free mulch
March 6, 2018 — Solid Waste Management
Did you ever wonder what happened to those Christmas Trees that were dropped off at local Trash and Recycling Centers? Well, mulch happened.
Miami-Dade County Solid Waste customers can come scoop up free mulch while supplies last. Begining March 5, the following seven locations will have mulch available:
- Eureka Drive – 9401 SW 184 St.
- Golden Glades – 140 NW 160 St.
- Moody Drive – 12970 SW 268 St
- North Dade Landfill – 21500 NW 47 Ave.
- Sunset Kendall – 8000 SW 107 Ave.
- West Little River – 1830 NW 79 St.
- West Perrine – 16651 SW 107 Ave.
Each location is open Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Don't forget to bring your own bags.
Read more about the free mulch