Miami-Dade County and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens invite Miami-Dade County college and university students to participate in a photography contest for Baynanza 2019, which will take place on Saturday, Apr. 13.
Requirements and Submission Instructions
- Each participant may enter three original photographs of Biscayne Bay; Only one submission per participant will be accepted.
- The object of the pictures must be Biscayne Bay and focus on the Bay’s unique natural environment; creative shots/angles are encouraged.
- Pictures must be original images in JPEG format, 300 DPI each.
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; email must include name, email, phone number and name of college or university and all pictures must be sent as attachments to one email only (multiple emails will not be accepted).
- Miami-Dade County Regulatory and Economic Resources (RER) department will receive, store and manage the entries submitted for the photo contest.
- By submitting an entry to the contest, participants understand that entries might be used by Vizcaya and or Miami-Dade County RER for promotional and marketing purposes, even if the designs have not been selected in the top three.
Deadline to submit is Friday, Dec. 7, 2018.
- Winner will be announced at the Baynanza 2019 Kickoff Party on Wednesday, Mar. 6, 2019 and pictures will be showcased at the event.
- Photographs will be featured in the Baynanza 2019 promotional calendars as well as other printed and online materials.
- Winner will have the opportunity to cover the Baynanza 2019 VIP site at Vizcaya on Saturday, Apr. 13.
- Pictures from the VIP site will be published and credited in Miami-Dade County printed and online publications and other select press and media.
For more information regarding submissions, call 305-372-6784.
Full contest details