Request Public Records from Corrections
Anyone may request records from Corrections and Rehabilitation Department. You can use the public records request form. Records about arrests should be requested from the Miami-Dade Police Department.
Central Records will prepare an invoice or estimate of the cost and send it to the requestor for partial payment prior to copying the documents. Please include the invoice or tracking number when submitting payment.
- Contact Information
- Subject Document - The subject of the request, i.e name of inmate, name of officer, type of record being requested.
- Public Records Request Information - Detailed information pertaining to the request. Who was involved in the incident, what where they doing and where did it take place.
Fees for copies of public records are established by the Public Records Act.
- Single-sided pages - 15 cents each
- Double-sided pages - 20 cents each
- Certified Copies - $1 per page
- Color Copy: $1 per page
- Video/CD: $1 per disk
- Mail or other delivery charges
- Copies of pre-printed reports and other materials will be charged at the per copy cost billed to the department.
Requests requiring research or processing time of more than 20 minutes will also have a service charge based on the cost of labor of the staff providing the service.
Advance partial payment required.
- Cashier's Check
- Money Orders
*Cashier’s Check or Money Order should be made payable to:
Miami-Dade Corrections and Rehabilitation Department, Central Records Unit.
Corrections and Rehabilitation Central Records