Below find all online classes. Please read the instructions carefully before starting a class.
- View the training materials before starting the quiz.
- Quiz login information:
- If this is your first time accessing Oracle, your user ID is the combination of the letter "e" and your employee ID (which can be found on your pay stub under EMP. ID#, your County-issued badge, or through your Departmental Personnel Representative).
- Do not include the leading zeros from your employee ID.
- Your initial password will be Pass + the last 4 digits of your social security number. The "P" in Pass must be capitalized.
- You will be given two opportunities to respond to 20 randomly selected questions.
- If you are unsuccessful in getting a passing grade after the first attempt, you will have one additional chance to take the quiz.
- If you are unsuccessful in getting the passing grade after the second time, you will automatically be scheduled to attend a classroom lecture.
- You will be given three hours (logged in) to complete the online quiz.*
- You have the ability to save the current test and return to the same point within seven days. If the quiz is not completed within the seven days, the quiz will be deleted.
- You will have two opportunities to sign on without completing the quiz. Access will be denied if you make a third attempt to sign on. If this occurs, please contact the Human Resources Department's training staff at 305-375-2473.
- Each employee will automatically receive a pass or fail result upon completion of the quiz.
Note: Training is an independent effort; therefore, it is inappropriate to share the questions and answers with anyone else.
*Both Employee Protection Ordinance and Disaster Assistance Training courses and quizzes can be completed in 30 to 45 minutes, except the Evacuation Center training, which is a 90-minute training.
Developing Performance Measures
Ethics Training for Employees
The estimated completion time for the course is one hour and thirty minutes. Employees must watch the course video before taking the course quiz. After watching the course video, the course quiz can be accessed by signing in to PeopleSoft on the right-side of the course video or by clicking on the Course Quiz link. Once signed-in to PeopleSoft, select the course Ethics Training for Employees.
Interviewing Made Easy
Management/Professional Performance Appraisal
Know Your County Government
Disaster Assistance Employee (DAE)
Each course and quiz can be completed in 30 to 45 minutes except the Evacuation Center training, which is a 90-minute training.
Taking the DAE Course and Quiz (read all four steps below before starting the course).
- Click on the link below to begin the course video.
- On the last page of the course video, click on the quiz link to be directed to the PeopleSoft log-in.
- Log-in to PeopleSoft.
- Select the course to begin the quiz.
The Diversity Matters program supports the County's goals to create and maintain a diverse, results-oriented, high-performing workforce; cultivate a flexible and inclusive work environment; and ensure accountability at all levels of our organization.
This program includes both web-based eLearning and classroom training components that provide an interactive learning experience for participants.
The training is a three-hour program covering topics in equal employment opportunity, anti-discrimination law, cultural sensitivity and valuing diversity.
Participation in the Diversity Matters program is mandatory for all County employees.
Employee Protection Ordinance
The Employee Protection Ordinance (EPO) was amended by the Board of County Commissioners to empower employees to safely and securely disclose activity that constitutes fraud, waste, abuse or misconduct. To ensure that all Miami-Dade County employees understand the amendment the Office of the Inspector General has produced an online video and quiz to inform you of your protections under the Employee Protection Ordinance.
All employees must watch the training video before attempting the quiz.
Plan to use 30 to 45 minutes to complete the process.
Plan to Survive an Active Shooter Event
Learn about the steps to take in the event of an active shooter.
Valuing Cultural Diversity
Violence in the Workplace