Skip to Primary Content

Hurricane season runs through Nov. 30. Check out the Hurricane Guide to make sure you're ready for the next storm.

Home > Solid Waste Management > Contact Us

Contact Solid Waste Management

Administrative Offices

Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st Street, 16th Floor
Miami, Florida 33128

2525 NW 62nd Street, 5th Floor
Miami, Florida 33147

Concerns regarding Solid Waste Management services that are unrelated to your disability must be addressed to Customer Service at 311 (305-468-5900).

Customer Service 
311 or 305-468-5900

Accounts Payable for Vendors Only

Change name on account  

Disposal Billing

Mosquito Control
311 or 305-468-5900

Open an account 

Special Assistance for waste and recycling service 
311 or 305-468-5900

Tour Request

Waste Management Code Enforcement 

Waste Management Liens & Judgments 

Public Records Requests

111 NW 1ST ST 16TH FLR
MIAMI FL 33128

Miami-Dade County now has a new public records management tool that allows you to request and track its status online. Create a new account or log in to submit and see updates to your public records requests.

Accommodations for persons with disabilities

People who require assistance because of their disabilities in order to participate in the programs, activities or services of the Miami-Dade County Department of Solid Waste Management should call German Hernandez at 305-258-1837 or email him at To request materials in accessible format, sign language interpreters, or other means of equally effective communication to participate in any program or meeting, please contact the department at five days in advance to initiate your request. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service.)

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.