Plan Your Trip
- Monday-Thursday from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday from 5 a.m. to midnight
- Saturday 6 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Boarding & ExitingOnce on the station platform, watch or listen for a Metromover car headed in your direction of travel. Check the digital display above the map in the center of the platform for each car's destination. A bell sounds when a car approaches the station. Metromover cars arrive frequently—every 90 seconds during rush hours and every 3 minutes during off-peak hours. When a car arrives at your station, wait for the passengers to exit before you board. Hold on to a pole or handrail.
Watch and listen for your destination station. The name will be announced as Metromover approaches each station. Exit the car and use the stairs, escalator, or elevator to reach street level.
Priority Seating & Accessibility
- The tactile tiles alert customers who are blind or visually impaired that they are getting close to the platform edge.
- If a passenger using a wheelchair or mobility aid enters a Metromover station and finds an inoperable elevator, Miami-Dade Transit provides backup accessible service within 30 minutes upon request. Use the red box provided at the entrance of the station or adjacent to the elevator to request backup accessible service.
- Priority seating is located at both ends of the car.