When you visit a free tax preparation site, be sure to bring:
- W-2 and 1099 forms you received from your employer
- Information on any other income you received
- Information about any deductions or credits you may wish to claim
- A copy of the previous year tax return
- Your Social Security card, and that of your spouse and dependents
- Photo identification for yourself, your spouse and all adults appearing on the tax return
- Information for your checking or savings account where tax refund can be directly deposited.
If you don’t have an account visit BankOnMiami.org.