Apply for Miami-Dade County's Hospitality Industry Grant (HIG) Program
* All Documents Uploaded Must Be In PDF FormatInitial Submission – applicant will be required to upload the following six (6) documents in order to determine eligibility.
- 2019 tax return; if 2019 not available, submit 2018
- 941, RT-6, or signed statement from payroll company of number of employees
- Local Business Tax Receipt (Miami-Dade County and/ or Municipality)
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation License to operate as a restaurant or caterer
- Bank statements (March to present)
- Executed lease agreement or mortgage statement
- 100% Reimbursable PPE purchases – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) purchases and other associated expenses necessary in order to comply with CDC guidelines or Miami-Dade County COVID-19 safety orders; proof of purchase via a receipt, or paid invoice
- 80% Reimbursable Rent or mortgage – executed lease agreement or mortgage statement; proof payment via a receipt, or cancelled check; if behind on payments, a notarized letter from landlord or lender stating how many months behind/default and to include specific dates is required
- 50% Reimbursable Other Expenses – utility bills, licenses, insurance, and perishable food items are allowable expenses needed to keep the business operational, and to safely meet local, state, and federal requirements; proof of payment via receipt, paid invoice, or cancelled check
- Vendor establishment to get funded if approved – Applicant must upload a current and completed W-9 and a copy of the IRS Letter 147 C or any other official document from the IRS, State or Federal government that certifies the vendor name and FEIN (tax ID).
(1) an approval to include completion and return of the grant agreement and affidavit or
(2) denied and the reason why.
If you encounter submission issues, please send an email to email@example.com or call (305) 375-3111 .