Application process for the issuance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and requirements for non-essential business owners.
1. Business must be located in Miami-Dade County and must be in operation for at least two years
• Copy of a lease, utility bill, or local business tax receipt from Miami-Dade County or any municipality within Miami-Dade
2. Gross tax receipts must be less than $250k
• Copy of 2018 tax return or profit and loss statement
3. Business size must be 10 or less employees/independent contractors
• Copy of 941, RT-6, or signed statement from business owner or payroll company of number of employees or independent contractors working within your establishment
*Please note that supplies are limited and will be issued on a first come first serve basis