* = Required
Complete each item carefully. Once you have completed the form, the information will be saved and you will be presented with a copy of the information entered for your records. Please note that you cannot put your registration on hold and come back to it later or complete it in stages. Office of Emergency Management (OEM) or support personnel will contact you to verify your information and answer any questions you may have.
Tips before you begin:
- Fields marked with an asterisk ( * ) are required fields and must be filled in before you complete your registration.
- If the address you enter cannot be verified:
- You may be prompted to select an alternative address option or you may continue with the address you entered.
- Please note incorrect address information may cause processing delays.
Your information will be entered in the database when you click the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button at the end of the form.
- A "Thank You" screen will be displayed upon completion.
- Office of Emergency Management (OEM) or support personnel will contact you to verify your information and answer any questions you may have
- If you have a printer, print a copy of this information for your file.
To add, change, or remove information, please contact the Call Center at 311 or 305-468-5900. Should you have any questions, please call the EEAP Hotline at (305) 513-7700
Your Application is being processed. Please do not
close this window or click the Back button on your browser