* = Required
Complete each item carefully. Once you have completed the form, the information will be saved and you will be presented with a temporary EEAP ID number for your records. Please note, you cannot put your registration on hold and come back to it at a later time or complete it in stages. The system will not save an incomplete application. The Miami-Dade County Office of Emergency Management (OEM) or support personnel may contact you to verify your information and answer any questions you may have.
Tips before you begin:
- Fields marked with an asterisk ( * ) are required fields and must be filled in before you complete your registration. In addition, please answer all fields that correspond to your current level of need.
- If the address you enter cannot be verified:
- You may be prompted to select an alternative address option or you may continue with the address you entered. Please note, incorrect address information may cause processing delays.
- Please identify a caretaker or companion to accompany you in the event of an evacuation.
- You will receive a letter in the mail confirming your registration into the program.
Your information will be entered in the database when you click the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button at the end of the form.
- A "Thank You" screen will be displayed upon completion.
- The Miami-Dade County Office of Emergency Management (OEM) or support personnel may contact you to verify your information and answer any questions you may have.
- If you have a printer, print a copy of this information for your file.
To add or update your medical information, or to be removed from the program, please contact call the EEAP Hotline at (305) 513-7700 or the 311 Call Center at 311. For faster service, you may email [email protected]
Your Application is being processed. Please do not
close this window or click the Back button on your browser