Your donation will help us to expand services like medical care, pet enrichment and finding new homes for thousands of pets.
Through your generosity, you will touch the lives of dogs, cats, puppies and kittens who eagerly await forever homes.
Ready to change the lives of homeless pets? Make a donation online now.
More ways to helpOur staff, volunteers and foster parents are always in need of supplies to make the pets they help care for as comfortable as possible during their stay at the shelter or in a foster home.
Here are other ways you can help to better the lives of animals:
- Our Amazon.com wish list.
- In-kind donations. Some examples include:
- Plastic pet carriers
- Flea medication for dogs and cats
- Toys suitable for sanitizing
Full list of in-kind items needed
Just for dogs
- Dog shampoo
- KMR Powder Puppy Milk
- Adult dog food (unopened)
- Human size baby bottles for puppies
- Dog toys suitable for sanitizing (no toys made of material or feathers; no toys with string, yarn, ribbons or small parts that can be swallowed)
- Dog leashes and collars of all sizes
- Frontline Plus for dogs of all sizes
- Dog sweaters
- Puppy house-breaking pads
- Bath mats
- Dog beds
- Fine-tooth combs and tweezers for tick removal
- Puppy wipes
- Treat bags
Just for cats
- Kitten baby bottles
- KMR Powder Kitten Milk
- Adult cat food
- Heating pads for neonates
- Advantage for cats
- Cat toys suitable for sanitizing (no toys made of material, catnip, feathers; no toys with string, yarn, ribbons or small parts that can be swallowed)
- Shoe boxes
- Grooming wipes