The main focus for Commissioner Esteban Bovo Jr. is to serve the Constituents of District 13 and the residents of Miami-Dade County. As such, our office is looking for students who are eager to serve the public while gathering the necessary experience to succeed in their professional career.
An internship with District 13 will allow interns to observe and experience first-hand how Miami-Dade County Government and District 13 work to assist its constituents. This program will facilitate our interns with hands-on experience, knowledge, skills, and tools that will help each of them in their future endeavors.
If selected, each of our interns will assist in the following areas:
- Receive, forward and find solutions for constituent concerns.
- Attend a variety of community events on behalf of Commissioner Bovo.
- Work with local municipalities, cities and County Government to provide effective services to District 13.
How to apply:
- Email the following documents to BovoInfo@Miamidade.gov:
- A one-page cover letter explaining why you would like to intern for Commissioner Esteban Bovo
- Current Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- College or High School Transcript
If the application is approved, a staff member will contact the applicant to schedule an interview. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office.