Employ Miami-Dade now has a mobile application. Download the app today from the Apple Store or Google Play to search for jobs from your mobile device.
- Training - Individuals who have completed one of the Employ Miami-Dade training programs.
- Placements - Individuals placed on a job as a result of a job referral in one of the Employ Miami-Dade Program targeted industries (Construction, Hospitality or Culinary).
TrainingConstruction Training (6 weeks)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10 Certification
- National Center for Construction Education Research (NCCER) Certification
- Basic Tool Kit
- Books, Materials and Supplies
Work Readiness Skills (4 weeks)
- Education and leadership
- Career and social development
- Resume writing
- Mock interviews
Our GoalsThe Employ Miami-Dade project will focus on the targeted industry sectors of the One Community One Goal strategic plan, where employment growth is essential to making this project a success. The goal is to increase employment opportunities that will help residents become self-sufficient in Miami-Dade.
Employ Miami-Dade has three goals:
- Connect employers with potential workers.
- Provide the skills training necessary to prepare our residents to enter the workforce.
- Ensure that Miami-Dade residents are first in line to be considered for jobs.
Become a Business PartnerEmploy Miami-Dade is an initiative introduced and led by Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez to develop innovative ways to bridge the divide between industry and job seekers.
Are you a business owner in the Construction, Hospitality, Culinary, Private Security or Information Technology industries interested in working with Miami-Dade County and community partners to help make a difference in our community? Call CareerSource South Florida at 305-372-8300 to find out how to register your business.