Do you know an outstanding woman leader who is making a difference in our community? Don’t miss the opportunity to shine a spotlight on her achievements by nominating her for the 2020 In the Company of Women Awards, an annual awards ceremony and dinner that recognizes the achievements of exceptional Miami-Dade women leaders.
In the Company of Women Awards recognizes women who have shown professional development, community responsibility, contribution to women's progress, leadership and vision and promotion of pluralism in the following categories:
- Outstanding Woman in Arts and Entertainment
- Outstanding Woman in Business and Economics
- Outstanding Woman in Communications and Literature
- Outstanding Woman in Education and Research
- Outstanding Woman in Government and Law
- Outstanding Woman in Health and Human Services
- Outstanding Woman in Science and Technology
- Outstanding Woman in Sports and Athletics
- Young Professional (must be age 40 and under)
- Community Spirit Award
Nominations will be accepted from July 22 to Sept. 6. The application must be postmarked no later than Sept. 6. Email entries will not be accepted. Nominations that fail to meet the stated deadline or criteria will be automatically disqualified.
Winners must be present at the award ceremony on March 19, 2020. Previous award winners are not eligible.Learn how to nominate