In observance of Veterans Day, join residents across Miami-Dade County in honoring the sacrifices of our military personnel.
- County offices are closed Monday, Nov. 11.
- Miami-Dade Transportation and Public Works will run a regular schedule.
- Solid Waste Management will run regular trash pickup services.
- Miami-Dade Public Libraries will be closed Sunday, Nov. 10 and Monday, Nov. 11.
- Town of Miami Lakes Veterans Day Parade on Nov. 10
The 40th Annual Veterans Day Parade will honor active and retired military members. The event will start at 10 a.m. The parade route starts from Bull Run Road and Ludlam Road.
- Miami Beach Annual Veterans Day Parade on Nov. 11
The annual parade will take place on Ocean Drive from 5th Street. It begins at 10:30 a.m.
- Village of Pinecrest Veterans Day Commemoration on Nov. 11
The Village Council will honor veterans with a special program at Veterans Wayside Park. The event includes presentations, music and a picnic lunch. The event starts at 11 a.m.
- North Miami Veterans Day Ceremony on Nov. 11
In honor of all who have served, North Miami will have its annual ceremony at Griffing Park. The event starts at 10 a.m.
- Doral Veterans Day Parade and Ceremony on Nov. 11
Join the City of Doral to honor veterans with a parade leading to a special ceremony, which will include key speakers and your opportunity to purchase a memorial brick for that special veteran in your life. The event begins at 11 a.m.
Special deals for veterans
- Miami-Dade Parks golf courses will offer free greens fees to veterans on Sunday, Nov. 10. Book a tee time online and let the golf shop know you are a veteran. Cart rental fees still apply.