Draft a furry new member for your "home team," and score a home run by adopting a shelter pet from Miami-Dade Animal Services during the eighth annual Marlins Adopt-O-Mania, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, July 14 on the West Plaza at Marlins Park.
Adoption promotions available:
- Adoption fees are waived for dogs and cats (adopters will only be responsible for the $30 licensing fee)
- The first 150 people to adopt a dog or cat will receive a pair of vouchers redeemable for any Monday to Friday regular season home game in 2019
- Onsite parking available at a minimal cost
Marlins Adopt-O-Mania is scheduled on the same day as Bark at the Park, so fans can take their newly adopted dog into the ballpark to watch the Marlins take on the New York Mets.
Spay/neuter services available on-site for dogs and cats by appointment:
- Call 311 to make an appointment in advance (required)
- Free spay or neuter services for cats and dogs by appointment only. Drop-off 7 a.m. and pick-up 3 p.m. Call 311 to make an appointment
- Vaccines, tags and microchip services available for purchase. These services are only for dogs and cats having surgery
- Free parking in West Lot #1
Miami Marlins Park West Plaza
501 Marlins Way (NW 16 Avenue and NW 6 Street)