Hurry up and request a vote-by-mail ballot for the August 28 Primary Election before time runs out. The last day to request a vote-by-mail ballot for the Primary Election is Wednesday, August 22. Learn more about the August 28 Primary Election.
Miami-Dade County voters may choose to receive a vote by mail ballot for a specific election, or for all elections in which they are eligible to vote through the end of the second regularly scheduled general election.
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request form (English & Español)
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request form (English & Kreyòl)
- Request a vote-by-mail ballot online
After you've voted on a vote-by-mail ballot, you can track the status of your ballot online.
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Guidelines
If you are presently registered to vote in Miami-Dade County you may request a ballot online or by email, fax, phone or mail. If you would like your vote-by-mail ballot sent to an address other than the one on file in the Florida Voter Registration, you must send a signed written request which contains the following information:
- Full name of voter.
- Date of Birth.
- Residence address.
- Mailing address (if applicable).
- Voter registration number (optional).
- Date of the election or elections for which a vote-by-mail ballot is needed.
- Signature of Voter (written requests only).