Miami-Dade Parks wants your help to create better parks and programs for you. Residents are invited to participate in several planning workshops, which will be held throughout the County from May through August.
Bring your family, friends and ideas to build more personalized parks and programs. Find out when and where you can join. Registration is recommended, but not required.
- May 29, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Register
Millers Pond Park, 13350 SW 47 Street, Miami, FL 33175
- May 30, 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Register
South Dade Park, 28151 SW 164 Avenue, Homestead, FL 33033
- May 31, 12:30 p.m. - 2 p.m. - Register
Arcola Lakes Senior Center, 8401 NW 14 Avenue, Miami, FL 33147
- June 12, 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Register
Sgt. Joseph Delancy Richmond Heights Park, 14450 Boggs Drive, Miami, FL 33176
- June 19, 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Register
Gwen Cherry Park, 7090 NW 22 Avenue, Miami, FL 33147
- June 20, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. - Register
Ron Ehmann Park, 10995 SW 97 Avenue, Miami, FL 33176
- July 16, 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Register
Highland Oaks Park, 20300 NE 24 Avenue, Miami, FL 33180
- July 17, 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Register
Eureka Villas Park, 14301 SW 180 Terrace, Miami, FL 33177
To request materials in accessible format, sign language interpreters, and/or any accommodation to participate in any Miami-Dade Parks sponsored program or meeting, contact Mary Palacios, 305-755-7848 or Mary.Palacios@miamidade.gov at least 7 days in advance to initiate your request. TTY users may also call711 (Florida Relay Service).