Miami-Dade County voters may choose to receive a vote by mail ballot for a specific election, or for all elections in which they are eligible to vote through the end of the second regularly scheduled general election.
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Guidelines
If you are presently registered to vote in Miami-Dade County you may request a vote-by-mail ballot online. You may also request a ballot by email, fax, phone or mail. If you would like your vote-by-mail ballot sent to an address other than the one on file in the Florida Voter Registration, you must send a signed written request which contains the following information:
- Full name of voter
- Date of birth
- Residence address.
- Mailing address (if applicable)
- Voter registration number (optional)
- Date of the election or elections for which a vote-by-mail ballot is needed
- Signature of voter (written requests only)
The deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot is 5 p.m. on the tenth day before the election. We must receive the vote by mail ballot request by 5 p.m., a postmarked vote-by-mail ballot request is not valid.
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request form (English & Español)
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request form (English & Kreyòl)
After you've voted on a vote-by-mail ballot, you can track the status of your ballot online.
Email / Mail
Vote-by-Mail Ballot Section
Supervisor of Elections
P.O. Box 521250
Miami FL 33152
Locations and Hours