Disaster Assistance Employee (DAE) - Online Training
Welcome to the DAE Online Training. The DAE Online Training is an independent effort; therefore, it is inappropriate to share the questions and answers with anyone else.
Each course and quiz can be completed in 30 – 45 minutes except the Evacuation Center training, which is a 90-minute training.
When viewing the online course do not stop or interrupt the process. It will be more time-consuming to restart.
To take the DAE Course and Quiz, read all four steps below before starting the course:
- Click on the link below to begin the course video.
- On the last page of the course video, click on the quiz link to be directed to the PeopleSoft log-in.
- Log-in to PeopleSoft.
- Select the course to begin the quiz.
Quiz login information
If this is your first time accessing PeopleSoft, your user ID is the combination of the letter "e" and your employee ID (which can be found on your pay stub under EMP. ID#, on your County-issued badge, or ID card, or through your departmental personnel representative). You do not have to include the leading zeros from your employee ID. Your User ID is not e00099999 but simply e99999. Your initial password will be Pass+ the last 4 digits of your social security number. The "P" in Pass must be capitalized. (example: Pass1234).
- Each employee will be given unlimited opportunities to respond to 10 randomly selected questions.
- If an employee is unsuccessful in acquiring the passing grade of 70 percent, he or she will be given additional opportunities to attempt another 10 randomly selected questions.
- Each employee will be given three hours (logged in) to complete the online quiz.
- If an employee interrupts, logs-off, or signs-off while taking the quiz, he or she must sign in again and continue responding.
- If the quiz is not completed within seven days, the quiz will be deleted and a new quiz will be generated.
- Each employee will automatically receive a Pass or Fail result upon completing the quiz.
- At this point you will have the opportunity to print your certificate of completion or review the quiz results.
NOTE: If you are having a PeopleSoft login issue, call 305-596-HELP.
Course Contact Information
Miami-Dade Office of Emergency Management