The 2018 Open Enrollment Guide (1.8 MB) provides highlights of benefits and health plans available to you as an eligible employee of Miami-Dade County.
There are several resources to help you understand your benefit options. Please take the time to review the following materials so that you can learn about all the benefits of working for Miami-Dade County:
- Miami-Dade County offers eligible employees a choice of plans administered by AvMed. We have provided you with a comparison chart of the 2018 Plan Rates.
- The 2018 Imputed Income Rates reference tables have been prepared for estimating monthly imputed income. The amounts will be adjusted annually.
- The 2018 Your Benefits Handbook is a summary of the Miami-Dade County Group Insurance Program and includes plan descriptions and provisions that govern the program.
- Open enrollment is your annual opportunity to review and update your benefit elections for the upcoming year. The 2018 Open Enrollment Guide (1.8 MB) provides an overview of the available benefits for 2018.
- Employees have a variety of opportunities to improve health and earn rewards through the Wellness Works program.
- The Disability and Life Insurance Cost Calculator allows you to estimate the biweekly premium cost for the various optional life and disability options.
View Your Current Benefits
To view your current benefits:
- Log on to eNet.
- Select the Paycheck & Paystub link.
- On the next screen, select the Benefits Summary link.
Your current selections will be displayed.