Metrorail's regular schedule may vary up to 12 minutes during “single tracking,” when southbound and northbound trains alternate trips on the same track while maintenance is being conducted on the opposite track. To ensure you reach your destination on time, view Today's Schedule below.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Transit Tracker at top left for real-time train departure times
Metrorail Service Update:
- Douglas Road Metrorail station:
- Due to construction next to the Douglas Road Metrorail station, the Metrobus and city trolley pick-up and drop-off areas have been moved to the south side of the station.
- Entrance to the station may be impacted.
- Parking spaces may be impacted. Additional parking available on Ruiz Ave. Exit on the south side of the station to access.
- See directional signage at the station for more information.
- Traffic Detoured at Coconut Grove Station: Effective Monday, July 22, 2019, duration unknown:
- Construction work is being done adjacent to the Coconut Grove Metrorail station parking lot along SW 29 Ave & 27 Terr.
- All vehicular traffic is being rerouted to enter the parking lot via the entrance on SW 29 Ave & 27 Lane.
- Patrons will have to exit the station via SW 27th Ave and 27th Terr.
- The duration of this project is unknown.
View Today's Schedule
View Regular Schedule
Use this schedule if you are traveling after today. Select your station and service day, then click the "View Schedule" button.
If you are using the regular schedule to plan your transit trip a day or more ahead of time, use the single tracking information provided above. You also can check Train Tracker for real-time train departure times.