Donations of critical supplies and items were accepted Sept. 16 through Sept. 27 at Miami-Dade County locations to assist with Hurricane Dorian recovery efforts in the Bahamas.
A total of 2,505 pallets consisting of 2,488,654 pounds were shipped to the Bahamas on Sept. 27.
- Hygiene kits - 118 pallets
- Water - 1,201 pallets
- Non-perishable food items - 489 pallets
- First aid items - 60 pallets
- Plastic tarpaulin - 30 pallets
- Industrial items - 183 pallets
- Pet supply items - 32 pallets
- Baby items - 286 pallets
- Paper good items - 80 pallets
- Household items - 13 pallets