Fiscal Administration Bureau
9105 NW 25th St.
Doral, FL 33172
Email: [email protected]
Exec. Sr. Bureau Commander: Lisette Reyes-Wilcox
The Fiscal Administration Bureau (FAB) prepares and monitors the Department's operating and capital budgets. FAB also provides departmental budgetary and fiscal guidance to ensure compliance with County and departmental policies and procedures. The Bureau’s main functions include:
- Annual preparation and submission of the MDPD Operating Budget and the MDPD Capital Budget
- Supervision of E911, Grants, and Trust Funds, including the Law Enforcement Trust Fund (LETF)
- Review of all departmental requisitions, one-time purchases, and annual contracts
- Coordinates requests for maintenance for all departmental facilities
- Development and implementation of departmentwide construction, and infrastructure improvement projects
- Coordinates FEMA activities and collects documentation concerning procurement, facilities, construction, and workforce labor
- Coordination of Incorporations and annexations, contractual policing, zoning, Active Strategy Enterprise and Scoreboard, and the Civilian Observer Program
- Coordination of Departmental travel
- Coordination of all financial matters for the Off-Regular Duty program
- Governs the policy and procedures for petty cash funds and transactions
- The Quartermaster orders stock and issues supplies as required
The Bureau is also responsible for coordinating and monitoring all financial activities, as well as providing purchasing, capital inventory oversight, and inventory and supply controls for the Department in delivering efficient and effective police services to Miami-Dade County residents.
Additionally, FAB has purview over the purchase, distribution, maintenance, and replacement of departmental vehicles; manages and conducts routine and preventive maintenance for all Miami-Dade Police Department-owned facilities, and monitors the Departent's leased facilities.