Special Transportation Service (STS)
STS trips have been modified to address increased service demand by implementing multiple riders under the following guidelines:
- Drivers and passengers are required to wear face covering while inside vehicles.
- Protective shields have been installed in vehicles between drivers and clients and between rows in passenger vans.
- No more than three passengers are allowed to travel in sedans.
- No more than five passengers are allowed to travel in 15 passenger vans. One passenger per seat with a protective barrier installed between rows.
- High-contact areas and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each drop-off.
- Additional field monitors have been added to ensure STS drivers follow enhanced safety measures.
The department will continue to follow the latest guidance from the CDC, FDOH, and Miami-Dade County to ensure the actions being taken are comprehensive and appropriate.
Customer Service and STS offices are closed until further notice. Customers who need assistance can use our online services and mobile applications to stay connected or call the Paratransit Call Center at 786-469-5000, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or via email at email@example.com.
STS is a shared-ride public transportation service of Miami-Dade County in compliance with the complementary paratransit service provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. STS offers door-to-door transportation service from the main entrance of pick-up to the main entrance of drop-off locations.
The service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be used throughout Miami-Dade County.
STS Customer Service
STS Customer Service Fax
STS Certification Fax
Email / Mail
- Email Us
Department of Transportation and Public Work Office of Civil Rights and Labor Relations ADA Compliance
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Officer
701 NW 1st Court, Suite 1700
Miami FL 33136
Locations and Hours