Fleet Radio Maintenance
Maintain your mission critical with our budget-friendly and cost-effective radio maintenance services to provide maximum operational efficiency. Services are available for Municipal Police Departments that do not receive services under the Universal Radio Rate (URR).
The yearly cost is paid in full every November for each radio requiring coverage. Cost for fiscal year 16-17 is $6.34 per radio each month. Rates are approved and subject to change each year as part of the annual budget process.
Maintenance includes routine radio repairs, including drive-in service during normal business hours.
Several exclusions are billed on a time and material basis such as:
- Repairs on radio accessories such as: microphones, battery replacements, etc.
- Physical damage, water damage, and radios beyond economical repair.
- Radios with evidence of tampering.
- Mobile radio installation (not purchased from Radio Shop) and vehicular strip outs.
- Third party installation related repair work such as: wiring, antennas, etc.
- Desktop installation and antenna systems.
- Repair of bi-directional amplifiers and distributed antenna systems.
Radio Purchases Contact