Employee Salary Search
The employee salary search lets you search County employee bi-weekly gross pay and adjusted gross pay as well as year-to-date gross and adjusted gross pay. The results will display employee paycheck information for the most recent pay period. Previous year search results will display annual gross and adjusted gross pay. For better understanding of the terminology associated with this search, see the glossary below.
Things to know before you start your search
- Employee salary information can be searched by department, employee name and salary.
- Fill in your search criteria
- Click "Search"
- Wait for your results. Please be patient as you may experience a longer wait time if a large number of results are being retrieved.
- Paycheck information includes, but is not limited to, regular salary plus adjustments such as overtime, retroactive pay, tuition reimbursements and reductions in pay due to furloughs (if applicable). Therefore, salary information may vary on each bi-weekly paycheck.
- In the case of an employee who has separated from County service within the calendar year, the employee’s last paycheck will be displayed as well as the year-to-date information.
- A glossary of terms is available below for further clarification.
This employee salary search should not be used as a substitute for public records requests. By filling out the form on the contact page, you have the opportunity to pose questions, ask for technical assistance, or start a Public Records Request. Pursuant to Florida Statute 119, charges may be assessed for labor and copies to provide a response to a Public Records Request. If that is the case, you will be contacted with an estimate.