Register through the Vendor Portal to avoid delays in the event your company is recommended for a contract award. Vendor registration is the process used to avoid delays in the event a vendor is recommended for a contract award. Registered vendors also have their company name added to a computerized listing of vendors used by Miami-Dade County to obtain quotes for Goods and Services.
- Check to see if your company is already registered with Miami-Dade County.
- If after searching you are unable to locate your company's profile, go to the Incomplete Registration section to verify if your company has an Incomplete Registration profile
- If you are unable to locate your company’s profile or are certain that your company is not registered with Miami-Dade County, click on the "Vendor Portal" button to begin your registration
- If you are a returning registered vendor, go to the Returning Registered Vendor section to review and update your existing profile
In order to enter into contract with Miami-Dade County, a firm must be fully registered.
Note: Online vendor registration requires a valid email address.
Review the following list of required documents prior to completing your registration:
- Miami-Dade County current Local Tax Receipt (for vendors physically located within Miami-Dade County)
- Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable)
- W-9 (or applicable IRS form)
- IRS letter 147C, verifying your business name and FEIN or any other preprinted IRS form issued by the IRS identifying you
- Final Summary pages must be notarized and attached to the online vendor application (required to complete the approval of your application)
- Miami-Dade County strongly recommends using a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) rather than a social security number for vendor registration purposes. If you do not have an FEIN number, you can obtain one from IRS.gov at no cost
- If you decide to use a social security number instead of an FEIN number, it may be used for the purposes of verifying identity, maintaining vendor database, payment processing and/or tax reporting to government agencies. In accomplishing these purposes, the number used to register with Miami-Dade County may be transmitted internally within the various departments and divisions of Miami-Dade County and externally to the Internal Revenue Service. This statement concerning the purposes for collection of a social security number is provided pursuant to section 119.071(5)(a)2., F.S.
You can check to see if you have an incomplete registration profile through the Vendor Portal. Please use the User ID that was sent via e-mail and the password that you have created.
If you do not have the User ID or password, call 305-375-5773 for assistance.
Update Registration Record
Use the "Update Registration Record" option to review your company's vendor profile and make sure everything is accurate and up to date.
The following updates to your profile can be done online:
- Physical and mailing address
- Contact information
- Owner information
- Principal information
- Add new commodity codes
- Delete a commodity code
If you desire to change your remittance address, call the Finance Department at 305-375-5111.
- Business name change
- FEIN change
- Adding or removing DBA
- Sale of assets or bill of sales