Register through the Vendor Portal to receive alerts to procurement opportunities and submit bids/proposals. Vendor registration is free.
In order to enter into contract with Miami-Dade County, a firm must be fully registered.
Note: Vendor registration requires a valid email address.
Review the following list of required documents prior to completing your registration:
- Miami-Dade County current Local Tax Receipt (for vendors physically located within Miami-Dade County)
- Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable)
- W-9 (or applicable IRS form)
- IRS letter 147C, verifying your business name and FEIN or any other preprinted IRS form issued by the IRS identifying you
- Final Summary pages must be notarized and attached to the online vendor application (required to complete the approval of your application)
- Miami-Dade County strongly recommends using a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) rather than a social security number for vendor registration purposes. If you do not have an FEIN number, you can obtain one from IRS.gov at no cost
- If you decide to use a social security number instead of an FEIN number, it may be used for the purposes of verifying identity, maintaining vendor database, payment processing and/or tax reporting to government agencies. In accomplishing these purposes, the number used to register with Miami-Dade County may be transmitted internally within the various departments and divisions of Miami-Dade County and externally to the Internal Revenue Service. This statement concerning the purposes for collection of a social security number is provided pursuant to section 119.071(5)(a)2., F.S.
Update Registration Record
The following updates to your profile can be done online:
- Physical address
- Contact information
- Owner information
- Principal information
- Add/Delete category codes
If there are changes to any or all of the following portions of your profile, please email the Strategic Procurement Department at [email protected] or call 305-375-5773:
- Company name change
- FEIN change
- Add or remove DBA
- Merger or acquisition involving the company
- Sale of company’s assets
If you desire to change your remittance address, please call the Finance Department at 305-375-5111.
Vendor Outreach & Support Section
Email / Mail
Strategic ProcurementNamita Uppal, Director
Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st Street,
Miami, FL 33128
305-375-5773 | [email protected]