Architectural & Engineering Reports
This Architectural & Engineering Reports section provides access to view documents generated throughout the selection process. Use these simple steps to view the status of active projects in each related phase of the Architectural & Engineering selection process.
A.O. 3-39 Proposed Modifications - Professional Services Task Force
On May 17, 2016, the Board of County Commissioners (Board) adopted Resolution No. R-414-16 creating the Professional Services Task Force (Task Force) in order to:
- Offer recommendations for improvement of existing legislation to achieve a more equitable distribution of County contracts, all consistent with the intent and the requirements of the Consultants’ Competitive Negotiation Act (CCNA).
- Evaluate the existing local preference and the possibility of creating a locally headquartered preference for professional firms, defining the thresholds and other parameters of such proposed enactments.
- Evaluate the efficacy of the County’s local preference program.
- Make recommendations concerning alternative methods of identifying local businesses.
- Consider and evaluate comparable models for the procurement and contracting of professional services.
Strategic ProcurementNamita Uppal
Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st Street,
Miami, FL 33128
305-375-5773 | [email protected]