Bike & Ride on Transit
BikeLids, enabling you to secure your bike using your own padlock and additionally offering covered protection, are available free on a first-come, first-served basis at Metrorail stations and other locations.
Electric Bikes (e-Bikes)
- Motorized e-bikes may only be battery-powered.
- Motorized e-bikes must be switched “off” while on-board transit vehicles within stations or bus terminals.
- Compact/small foldable e-bikes must be folded and can be brought onto Metrobus vehicles provided that they do not block aisles, or doors, occupy patron seating or interfere with other patrons or otherwise cause a tripping hazard.
- Commercial motorized scooters (those which are rented and not personally owned) are prohibited from all transit vehicles.
- Motorized scooters may only be battery-powered.
- Fuel-powered (anything that is combustible/flammable) scooters are NOT permitted on any DTPW vehicles.