Metrobus Service Adjustments
These service adjustments will be effective Sunday, June 30, 2019.
Route 9Minor schedule adjustments will be made seven days a week to improve schedule reliability:
- Northbound Trips will leave downtown Miami three minutes later seven days a week except for the last two Saturday night trips, which will leave as currently scheduled.
- Southbound Weekday trips before 9 a.m. and between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. will leave 167 St Terminal up to four minutes earlier.
- Weekend trips will remain as currently scheduled.
Route 10Minor northbound schedule adjustments will be made seven days a week:
- Weekday trips between 9:58 a.m. and 12:58 p.m. will leave the Omni Terminal four minutes later.
- Saturday trips before 7 p.m. will leave the Omni Terminal three minutes later. The last six trips of the night will leave at 7:59 p.m., 8:44 p.m., 9:42 p.m., 10:39 p.m., and 11:39 p.m.
- Sunday trips will leave the Omni Terminal three minutes later.
Route 12Saturday evening trips will have minor adjustments to improve schedule reliability:
- Trips after 5:40 p.m. will leave Northside Metrorail Station at 6:30 p.m. and then hourly from 7:35 p.m. to the last trip at 10:35 p.m.
- The last five evening trips will leave Mercy Hospital at 7:33 p.m., 8:33 p.m., 9:35 p.m., 10:35 p.m. and 11:35 p.m.
Route 19Weekday service frequency will be adjusted to improve schedule reliability:
- Trips before 9:30 a.m. will leave 167 St Terminal up to 10 minutes later.
- Trips will leave every 26 minutes from 9:57 a.m. to 1:51 p.m., then every 29 minutes until 6:41 p.m.
- Evening trips will remain as currently scheduled: every 40 minutes from 7:20 p.m. to the last trip at 10:00 p.m.
- Trips will leave Miami Dade College North approximately every 24 minutes from 5:23 a.m. to 7:23 a.m., then approximately every 26 to 28 minutes until 12:37 p.m., then approximately every 30 minutes from 1:02 p.m. until 5:51 p.m.
- The last six evening trips will leave at 6:30 p.m., 7:16 p.m., 7:56 p.m., 8:36 p.m., 9:18 p.m. and 10:10 p.m.
Route 32Minor weekday trip adjustments will be made to improve schedule reliability:
- Trips will leave the Omni bus terminal every 30 minutes from 5:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. with the last three trips leaving hourly from 8:10 p.m. to 10:10 p.m.
- Trips before 10 a.m. will leave NW 47 Ave/199 St up to six minutes later; the first trip will leave as currently scheduled at 4:48 a.m.
- Trips between 11:30 a.m. and 6:19 p.m. will leave from two to nine minutes earlier.
- The last four evening trips will leave at 7:02 p.m., 7:32 p.m., 8:36 p.m., and 9:39 p.m.
Route 36 / 36A / 36BWeekend minor schedule adjustments will be made throughout the day in both directions to improve schedule reliability:
- Route 36A trips from Doral (NW 53 St/84 Av) and Route 36 trips from Miami Springs Circle will leave up to eight minutes earlier both Saturday and Sunday.
- On Saturdays only, the first two Route 36A trips will leave Biscayne Blvd & NE 33 St at 5:48 a.m. and 6:44 a.m.
- On Saturdays only, the first two Route 36 trips will leave NW 36 St & 32 Ave earlier at 6:39 a.m. and 7:38 a.m.
Route 37Saturday schedule adjustments will be made in both directions to improve schedule reliability:
- The first two trips will leave W 3 Ct & 73 Pl at 6:07 a.m. and 6:37 a.m.
- Trips between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. will leave two minutes earlier.
- Trips after 3 p.m. will leave up to 10 minutes earlier with the last trips of the night leaving at 8:07 p.m., 9:15 p.m., and 10:25 p.m.
- Trips before 5 p.m. will leave South Miami Metrorail station up to five minutes earlier.
- Remaining evening trips will leave at 5:14 p.m., 5:57 p.m., 6:23 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8:46 p.m., 9:45 p.m., and 10:45 p.m.
38 Busway MaxMinor weekend trip adjustments will be made to improve schedule reliability:
- The first two northbound trips will leave the SW 344 Street bus terminal at 5:16 a.m. and 5:36 a.m.; trips between 5:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. will leave five minutes earlier.
- The first four northbound trips will leave earlier at 5:20 a.m., 5:37 a.m., 5:47 a.m. and 6:07 a.m.
- The 6:45 p.m. southbound trip will leave Dadeland South earlier at 6:40 p.m.
Route 42Weekday minor southbound schedule adjustments will be made to improve schedule reliability:
- Trips from the Opa-Locka Tri-Rail station between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. will leave two minutes earlier with the last three afternoon trips leaving at 3:46 p.m., 4:51 p.m., and 5:57 p.m.
Route 57The route will be realigned in the Perimeter Road area to operate on NW 42 Ct and not along LeJeune Rd to access the Airport Station bus terminal. This will provide the Airport Villas with access to transit at the new bus bays on NW 42 Ct just north of NW 18 St. Minor weekday schedule adjustments will be made in both directions.
- Northbound trips will leave SW 92 Ave / 152 St up to four minutes earlier.
- Southbound trips will leave the Airport Station bus terminal from one minute earlier to one minute later than currently scheduled.
- Weekday westbound trips between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. will leave FIU Biscayne Bay campus up to 10 minutes later
95 Golden Glades Express
- The 8:58 a.m. southbound trip from Golden Glades to downtown Miami will leave later at 9:03 a.m. providing a better connection for passengers transferring from the Broward bus.
95 Dade-Broward Express to Civic Center
- A new northbound and southbound stop will be added on NW 12 Ave at 33 St, allowing passengers to transfer to and from Metrorail and other Metrobus routes at Allapattah Station.
- Weekend minor schedule adjustments will be made throughout the day in both directions to improve schedule reliability:
- The first trip will leave the Airport Station bus terminal at 4:27 a.m.
- Trips between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. will leave up to four minutes earlier.
- The 5:47 p.m. and 6:17 p.m. trips will leave later at 5:54 p.m. and 6:24 p.m. respectively.
- The last four trips of the night will leave at 9:51 p.m., 10:41 p.m., 11:46 p.m., and 12:11 a.m.
- Trips between 6:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. will leave the Airport Station bus terminal up to three minutes later.
- Trips from 9:55 a.m. until 4:55 p.m. will leave five minutes earlier.
- Evening trips from 6:41 p.m. to 10:35 p.m. will leave Indian Creek & 41 Street in Miami Beach at 6:50 p.m., 7:45 p.m., 8:45 p.m., 9:45 p.m., and 10:40 p.m. All other trips remain the same. •
- The first trip will leave Indian Creek & 41 Street at 5:10 a.m.
- The last five trips will leave at 9:45 p.m., 10:35 p.m., 11:25 p.m., 12:35 a.m., and 1:00 a.m.
- The route will no longer operate to Meridian Avenue.
- Eastbound trips: the route turns on 17 St from Collins Avenue and will end on Washington Avenue just south of 17 St.
- Westbound trips will serve Lincoln Rd returning to Collins Avenue.
- The schedule timepoints have been changed to reflect the new end of the route on the beach. Schedules remain the same.
Route L Map
120 Beach Max
- A new northbound and southbound stop will be added on W Country Club Dr at the entrance to Aventura Mall (Spoke Rd). This will allow passengers closer access to the south and east end of the mall.
- A southbound stop will be added on Indian Creek at 43 St to allow connections to and from routes operating on 41 St.
- The west end loop start / end point of the route will be moved from NW 186 St & 67 Ave to NW 73 Ave just south of Miami Gardens Drive (NW 186 St), next to the Park & Ride lot.
- Trip times for all timepoints (except the west end of the route start / end point) will remain as currently scheduled.
- Westbound trips will end five minutes later at NW 73 Ave and the eastbound trips will start five minutes later.
288 Kendall Cruiser
- This limited-stop route will no longer serve the westbound stop on Kendall Dr at SW 132 Avenue (near the McDonald’s).
- The route will continue to serve the westbound stop at SW 127 Ave.