Metrobus Service Adjustments
These service adjustments will be effective Sunday, Nov. 18, 2018
Route 248 Princeton Circulator
- Local weekday circulator service operating every 60 minutes from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- From Cutler Bay to Naranja via SW 112 Ave, SW 248 St & S Dixie Hwy
- $.25 per trip
Route 38 Busway MAX
- Southbound 10 minute-frequency service will start earlier, at 2:30 p.m., continuing until 7:20 p.m
- Minor southbound schedule adjustments will be made to improve service reliability.
- Trips before 6 p.m. will leave anywhere from three minutes earlier up to three minutes later.
- Northbound schedule adjustments will be made after 6 p.m. to improve service reliability.
- Trips will leave Government Center as currently scheduled, arriving at NW 7 Ave & 183 St up to eight minutes later.
- On Saturdays, the 6:05 p.m. southbound trip will leave NW 7 Ave & 183 St earlier at 5:59 p.m
- On Sundays, the 5:34 p.m. and 6:40 p.m. southbound trips will leave earlier at 5:30 p.m. and 6:34 p.m. respectively.
- The last westbound trip will leave Dadeland North Station 10 minutes later at 1:00 a.m. allowing passengers on the last southbound train to connect with the last Route 88 westbound trip.
Route 115 Mid-North Beach Connection
- Service will be added seven days a week.
- The route will operate every 50 minutes from 7:20 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Cutler Bay Local (Route 200)
New Sunday service will be added:
- The first trip will leave Old Cutler Road and Franjo Road at 10:40 a.m.
- Remaining trips leave every hour, with the last trip leaving at 3:40 p.m.