Getting an account within the Lobbyist Registration Online System encompasses two main steps:
As a registered User of the system you will be able to:
- First, you need to get a new account by creating a guest account that requires a user id and password.
- Once you obtain a system's account, you can register as a Lobbyist or a Principal in order to fully participate in Miami-Dade County's Lobbying activity.
As a registered Lobbyist you will be able to:
- View your account
- Update your User id, password and security questions
- Receive global and personalized messages from the Clerk of the Board staff
As a registered Principal you will be able to:
- Submit your Annual Registration online
- File you Expenditure Reports for any expense incurred in the previous year
- Withdraw yourself as a lobbyist or from any Lobbying activity related to an Issue or a Principal
- Authorize a lobbyist to engage or participate in lobbying activities on your behalf
- Withdraw a lobbyist from engaging or participating on your behalf in any lobbying activity filed under your account.