311 Contact Center FAQ's
- Call specialists can initiate service requests for different types of services provided by the County or the city of Miami
- The fastest way to report neighborhood problems and code violations is by using your smart phone and the 311 Direct mobile app
- Or, just send us a tweet
How else can 311 be reached by phone?
The 311 Center can also be reached by dialing 305-468-5900.
- Some cable companies such as U-verse and Comcast have not activated direct dialing to 311
- Some mobile phone carriers do not recognize 311
What kind of information does 311 provide?
Anything you want to know about local government services:
- Who is my Commissioner?
- Where is the closest bus stop near my house?
- What events are happening this weekend at County parks?
- Where can I get a Transit Easy Card?
- Where is the nearest Trash and Recycling Center and when is it open?
- When is the next election?
- How do I get Homestead Exemption?
What type of services can the public get through 311?
Examples of Service Requests include:
- Order a replacement recycling cart
- Ask for a pothole to be repaired
- Trip planning services for Miami-Dade Transit
- Report a neighborhood code violation like overgrown lots or junk and trash piles
- Report an issue with a traffic sign or traffic signal