Skip to Primary Content

Contact Us

The 311 Contact Center provides a fast, simple and convenient way for you to get information on local government services.

Call Us

By dialing 311 or 305-468-5900 you can get get one-on-one personal customer service in English, Spanish or Creole. You can call Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on Sunday & holidays. Individuals with a hearing or speech disability can contact us by calling Florida Relay at 711.

Report Problems Online

You can report neighborhood problems and code violations to the 311 Contact Center Online. Attach a photo of the problem, submit relevant details, and choose to either remain anonymous or provide your contact info for follow-up.

Tweet @miamidade311

Join the conversation on Twitter. Tweet your issue to our team of problem solvers. We know how to find the answers!

Download Mobile App.

311 Direct is a mobile application which enables the residents of Miami-Dade County to report neighborhood problems and code violations to the 311 Contact Center on-the-go! The app. is available for download for both Apple and Droid devices.

Email Us

We are available to answer your questions or take reports for you via email. Just provide us with the information and we will take it from there. We will give you the Service Request number or provide you the answers to your questions.

311 Service Centers

Our specialists are available for walk-in services at 311 Service Centers located in north, south and west Miami-Dade.

311 Contact Center FAQ's

  • Call Specialists can initiate service requests for different types of services provided by the County or the City of Miami.

  • The fastest way to report neighborhood problems and code violations is by using your smart phone and the 311 Direct mobile app.
  • Or, just send us a tweet!
  • Other ways to reach 311 by phone

    The 311 Center can be reached by dialing 305-468-5900.

    • Some cable companies such as U-verse and Comcast have not activated direct dialing to 311.
    • Some mobile phone carriers do not recognize 311.
  • What kind of information does 311 provide?

    Anything you want to know about local government services:
    • Who is my Commissioner?
    • Where is the closest bus stop near my house?
    • What events are happening this weekend at County parks?
    • Where can I get a Transit Easy Card?
    • Where is the nearest Trash and Recycling Center and when is it open?
    • When is the next election?
    • How do I get Homestead Exemption?
  • What type of services can the public get through 311?

    Examples of Service Requests include:
    • Order a replacement recycling cart.
    • Ask for a pothole to be repaired.
    • Trip planning services for Miami-Dade Transit.
    • Report a neighborhood code violation like overgrown lots or junk and trash piles.
    • Report an issue with a traffic sign or traffic signal.

About Us

The 311 Contact Center provides a fast, simple and convenient way for you to get information about non-emergency government services and information in three languages. In addition to call taking, customers of the Contact Center can also initiate service requests via a mobile application, by email or online. The center also accepts property tax payments and manages customer feedback.

The 311 Service Centers are strategically located across Miami-Dade County: the South Dade Justice Center, North Dade Justice Center and Permitting and Inspection Center in west Miami-Dade. The Service Centers are face-to-face service providers of dog licenses, transit passes, baby stroller permits and other County products. The public can also open a service requests with a customer service specialist at any one of the three locations.

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.