Life Insurance and Beneficiaries
Miami-Dade County pays the premium to cover you for basic life insurance at an amount equal to your annual adjusted base salary.
New employees will be automatically enrolled during the initial benefits eligibility period. You must be actively at work for coverage to start.
Life insurance amounts in excess of $50,000 may be taxable and may be included as taxable income on your W-2 form.
View Your Current Benefits
- Log on to eNet
- Select the Paycheck & Paystub link
- On the next screen, select the Benefits Summary link
- Your current selections will be displayed
- How to Designate a Beneficiary Online
- Minnesota Life Login Instructions
- Basic Life Certificate of Insurance
- Optional Life Certificate of Insurance
- Voluntary AD&D Certificate of Insurance
- Voluntary AD&D Certificate of Insurance – PBA Employees Only
- Minnesota Life - What is EOI?
- Lifestyle Benefits - Overview
- Lifestyle Benefits - Legacy Planning Resources
- Lifestyle Benefits - Legal, Financial & Grief Resources
Minnesota Life - Customer Service
Minnesota Life – Life Claims
Minnesota Life – Medical Underwriting (Evidence of Insurability Status)