The retiree enrollment period is your annual opportunity to make permitted changes to your health insurance coverage through the Miami-Dade County Retiree Group Insurance Program for the 2024 calendar year. The enrollment period will be from Oct. 30 through Nov. 21.
The County will continue to offer three self-insured HMO plans, one POS plan and four Medicare eligible plans, including the two new Medicare Advantage plan options, managed by AvMed. Additionally, the County provides retirees optional dental, vision and basic life insurance benefits.
- Sword Health - Virtual Physical Therapy
- MDC Jackson First Plan Option
- 2024 Miami-Dade County RetireeFirst Webinar
- Retiree Healthcare Advocacy
- Delta Dental PPO Plan Changes (effective April 3, 2023)
- Delta Dental Standard or Enriched Dental PPO plan
- Delta Dental Website
- Delta Dental PPO Provider Directory
- DeltaCare USA Standard or Enriched DHMO plan
- DeltaCare USA Provider Directory
- Retiree Forms
- Miami-Dade County Retiree Group Insurance Enrollment Newsletter
- Retiree Benefits Handbook