Miami-Dade County Police and Medical Examiner Department proudly announce their second collaborative event, for the public, geared towards locating and identifying missing and unidentified persons in Miami-Dade County. We welcome the public to attend to help us solve existing cases, learn about ways to keep themselves and their loved ones safe, and to report new cases.
Read frequently asked questions about the Missing and Unidentified Persons Event.
The Missing and Unidentified Persons Event will take place May 30, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Florida International University - Modesto A. Maidique Campus
Student Academic Success Center Building (SASC)
11200 SW 8th Street
Event attendees are advised to enter FIU Campus via Southwest 16th Street and 107th Avenue.
There will be signs to help direct you to the right place. Please park in FIU Lot #3. Parking is free.
- Speak to forensic investigators from the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner’s Office
- Meet with missing persons detectives from local police departments
- Help solve unidentified and missing persons cases
- File new missing persons reports on loved ones
- Get free fingerprinting for your children
- Learn safety techniques to prevent child abductions
- Learn about resources for persons with autism and dementia
- See police sketch artists at work
Refreshments will be served.
For more information call 305-545-2460.