Elderly Care Planning

If you are a family member, neighbor, agency or someone concerned about an older person age 60 or older who is living alone, you can request services to help plan for that person’s caretaking.

Services include helping people who require crisis intervention and need in-home care and regular monitoring. Emphasis is given to assisting functionally-impaired people, enabling them to avoid institutionalization.

Assessment, counseling and care plan development takes place in the person's home with their input.

Phone Number(s)

Locations and Hours