Christmas Tree Recycling
This service is for residents who receive waste collection services from Miami-Dade County only. If you do not receive waste collection services from Miami-Dade County, please contact your local service provider directly.
Christmas tree recycling options:1. Drop off your clean, decoration-free tree at one of the below Trash and Recycling Centers:
- Eureka Drive - 9401 SW 184 St.
- Golden Glades - 140 NW 160 St.
- Moody Drive - 12970 SW 268 St.
- North Dade Landfill - 21500 NW 47 Ave.
- Norwood - 19901 NW 7 Ave.
- Palm Springs North - 7870 NW 178 St.
- Snapper Creek - 2200 SW 117 Ave.
- South Miami Heights - 20800 SW 117 Ct.
- West Little River - 1830 NW 79 St.
- West Perrine - 16651 SW 107 Ave.
2. Drop off your tree at the West Miami-Dade Home Chemical Collection Center.
- Center, located at 8801 NW 58 St., is open seven days a week for from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. This service is for tree drop off only.
- Crews will collect trees between Jan. 7 and Jan. 18.
5. Use one of your two bulky waste pickups for tree collection.