Skip to Primary Content

Welcome to the new version of Miami-Dade County's website. We'd love your feedback.

Pay Water Bill by Phone, Mail or In Person

There are other options to pay your water bill if you choose not to do so online.

  • Pay by Phone

    Pay your water bill using your checking or savings account or a major credit card. Both services are available at all times.

    Pay with checking or savings account

    • Call 1-800-565-1800 to pay your water bill with your checking or savings account.

    Pay with credit card

    • Call 1-800-510-0880 to pay with Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card.
    • A $3.95 convenience fee applies for credit card payments.
  • Pay by Mail

    Pay your water bill by mail using a check, cashier's check or money order.

    PO BOX 026055
    MIAMI, FL 33102-6055

  • Pay in Person

    Pay your water bill at a County office, online kiosk or private pay station.

    Full Service Centers

    Cash, major credit cards, debit cards, check, cashiers' check or money order are accepted.

    Cashiers only

    Cash, check, cashiers' check or money order are accepted. No debit or credit cards accepted.

    Payment kiosk

    Major credit cards and debit cards are accepted.

    Payments submitted before 2 p.m. are processed the same day. After 2 p.m., they are processed the next business day.

    Private pay station

    Cash, check, cashiers' check or money order are accepted. No debit or credit cards accepted.

    Allow one week for payment to process.

Online Options

Phone Number(s)

Email / Mail

Water and Sewer
Kevin Lynskey, Director

Water and Sewer Douglas Office
3071 SW 38th Ave, Miami, FL 33146

Contact Us

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.